- feed lunch and porridge to more than 600 children in Mukuya school,
- pay for the renovation of a further 2 classrooms (including new desks) and the building of a footpath,
- provide a nursery teacher and enable repairs to the nursery classroom,
- fund a number of health programmes in the school, including deworming, provision of sanitary pads, family planning advice for parents, counselling and parenting seminars,
- sponsor 14 young people to attend secondary school.
You can read our recently published annual report below. It covers the 9 month period from April - December 2014 because we have changed our financial year to better match our planning year. The next annual report will cover all of 2015.
The report includes our annual accounts and a short report (and some great pictures) from our latest trustee visit to Kenya. You can also read a little about our various fundraising efforts.
How can you help in 2015?
We are proud that we have managed to help so many children and their families this year but we can always do more.
- Regular monthly donations help us to plan our work more securely and if you were able to set up a regular monthly donation (or even increase your exisiting donation!), you can do that at our Virgin Money Giving page.
- One-off donations - large or small - can be made at any time through the same Virgin Money Giving page.
- We are always looking for people to organise or take part in fundraising events - anything from running a marathon to holding a raffle or hosting a little coffee morning in your house can raise vital funds for Kipawa and we can offer you any assistance you need. Please let us know if you have any ideas!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch about any aspect of our work or to get involved with fundraising.