Archerfield is one of the best Links courses in the Scotland and all the golfers last year really enjoyed their day. Apart from it being a terrific place to play you would also be contributing to some great programmes that Kipawa funds.
Payment of £100 per person includes -
- Bacon roll and coffee on arrival
- Use of driving range and short game practice area
- Course guide
- 18 holes on the Fidra Links
- Two course meal
- Nearest The Pin and Longest Drive competitions can be entered on the day
Format of the Day
- Arrival from 10.00am for registration and refreshments in the clubhouse and the opportunity to warm up on Archerfield’s state of the art practice facilities.
- From 11.00am, teams of 2 will tee off in a Better Ball Stableford competition.
- Following play there will be a two course meal and prize-giving.
Don't forget to tell your friends!
If you are interested in playing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org